Funko Pop! vinyl figurines may be small in size, but they’re huge as related to its stature, developed over a decade’s worth of growing popularity. Now that Funko has sold millions of the tiny toys for years, much of the company’s memorabilia has aged ~ and along with it increased in value.
Which makes serious Funko Pops collectors really want to show off their pop-item goods. These fans want to showcase their precious individual pieces as well as sets, to preserve them long-term and protect the growing value. What might be the best shelves or display systems for Funko properties?
We get asked this often, so we decided to dedicate time and energy looking for the very best shelving options available. Please read on ~ you may be amazed at what’s actually out there just for Funko Pop! figurines and bobbleheads.
Funko Pops items can celebrate everything from Star Wars to DC or Marvel characters, to various famed movie personalities, and much more. Those who possess some of the best-looking or most-desirable Funko Pops items will want people to know it.
- We like the Bigantss Clear Acrylic Display Riser Shelf, with its quality and affordable per-unit per unit, plus the ability to buy in packs up to 3.
- The only shelving option that glows in the dark is the honeycomb-looking YODAR 9-Piece Riser Display Shelf. Check it out!
- Go big with the Convenience Concepts Designs2Go Bookshelf ~ and really make your collection scream to visitors!
- The singular, near-invisible design of the PuzFun Acrylic Floating Shelves is sure to attract viewers’ eyes to the collectibles, and less on the shelves.
- Others with interest in this industry have nodded at the WINKINE Acrylic Display Shelf Risers to hold and show Funko Pops ~ and we agree with them.
- To go super big and attached to a wall, look at the Atlantic Oskar 756 Media Storage Cabinet and appreciate all the customizing that can be done moving shelves.
Funko Pops! collectibles are very popular worldwide, and their iconic look is as recognizable as it is iconic. Therefore, a lot of people collect their favorite portrayed characters, the most-popular figurines, fun bobbleheads, or simply those Funko Pops that are sure to increase in value over time.
Anyone who collects valuable or eye-catching Funko items and who wants to really show them off should have keen interest in this list of the best shelves for that very purpose.
1. Best Funko Pop! Shelving Overall ~ Bigantss Clear Acrylic Display Riser Shelf
Among several ground- or shelf-mounted smaller options, we really like the Bigantss Clear Acrylic Display Riser Shelf, for a lot of reasons. Among them is an affordable price per single unit, the ability to purchase them in packs up to 3, and very positive buyer reviews.
On top of the very strong acrylic used, we like the look of the thickness of the individual shelves horizontally, along with the tall cylinder feet and columns in the rear. This manufacturer didn’t just settle for a cookie-cutter type of clear shelving unit.
The ability to purchase these in packs of 1 to 3, in either 12-by-9-inch or 9-by-7-inch sizes, cannot be understated. Funko Pop! collecting rarely stops at a single item, or even a few. As their values hold and increase, so too will the urge to make collections larger ~ and to show them off!
- Size: 11.2 x 9.3 x 2.1 inches
- Weight: 11.2 oz.
- Type: Acrylic floor mount (or mount on top of larger shelving)
- Unique Feature(s): Cylindrical feet with non-slip mat
What We Like
- Sold in affordable packs of 1, 2, or 3 to easily handle future growth
- Neat appearance
- 1-year warranty
2. Best Funko Pop! Shelving Runner-Up I ~ YODAR 9-Piece Riser Display Shelf
Search all you want, but it will be hard to find a more different look than what you can get with the YODAR 9-Piece Riser Display Shelf. The appearance of honeycombs stuck right on your wall is as eye-catching as it is space-saving. Plus, this company’s Funko-oriented shelving glows in the dark!
Many Funko Pop! collectors prefer the floating display shelving style like this. What’s kind of cool here is you can set it up according to your preferences ~ and the hexagonal shapes of each cubby hole shelf provides options to shift the look to full horizontal, to way vertical in nature, or somewhere in-between.
The premium plastic material goes well along with the strength of the hexagons to provide peace of mind that your valuables will be well-protected. Add a very simple assembly (requiring no screwdrivers!), and a 3M glue system to stick on walls, and you have a superb shelving option for your Funko Pops.
- Size: 6.4 x 5.9 x 3.6 inches
- Weight: 12.3 oz.
- Material: Plastic
- Type: Wall mount, floating shelves
- Unique Feature(s): Fluorescent shelves glow at night
What We Like
- Unique honeycomb-like design
- Super easy to assemble and mount
- Glows in the dark
3. Best Funko Pop! Shelving Runner-Up II ~ Convenience Concepts Designs2Go Bookshelf
If you really want to show off those Funko collectibles at home or in the office, why not go big with the Convenience Concepts Designs2Go Bookshelf? Why try to hide what’s holding your collectibles, if you can just make the whole package scream?
Buyer reviews of the Designs2Go are very positive, justifying the price point. Its 10 wood shelves with the option to mount on the wall or set on the floor makes it super simple to get it set and displayed.
What sets this apart is the focus on fashion, instead of simply function. The contemporary look is supplemented by the 7 tiers and 10 shelves, providing ample space for a lot of Funko items of various sizes. The rubber soles on the bottom to protect your floor to provide a nice chef’s kiss on a fine shelving unit.
- Size: 11.5 x 47.3 x 52.5 inches
- Weight: 39 lbs.
- Material: Particle board held by stainless steel tubes
- Type: Full shelving unit
- Unique Feature(s): Plastic caps with rubber soles on bottom to protect floors
What We Like
- Contemporary, artistic appearance
- Larger than most Funko Pop displays
- No-tools assembly
4. Best Funko Pop! Shelving for Singular Displaying ~ PuzFun Acrylic Floating Shelves
The singular-purpose shelving units included with the PuzFun Acrylic Floating Shelves provides collectors with all kinds of options, whether stand-alone for individual figurines, or batched together in any formation possible.
These are stand-alone clear shelves which stick right on the wall, covering less wall space which pulls out the eye-catching features of the collectibles themselves. The shelves are super light in weight, and the mirrored gloss simply adds to the sleek look.
These come in packs of 6, so if the display proves popular, it’s easy to pop more single shelves on the wall to hold even more Funko Pops down the road. These are L-shaped clear shelves that make collectible showing easy!
- Size: Each 3.9 x 3.9 x 1.6 inches
- Weight: 12 oz.
- Material: Acrylic
- Style: Sleek, simple modern appearance
- Type: Stand-alone wall shelving
- Unique Feature(s): Mirrored surfaces
What We Like
- Design to let collectibles stand out, not the shelves
- Simple no-tools assembly
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee
5. Best Small Funko Pop! Shelving ~ WINKINE Acrylic Display Shelf Risers
A Funko Pops shelving type favored by other reviewers is the WINKINE Acrylic Display Shelf Risers. We agree, and see why. The thousands of positive buyer reviews speak for themselves; this model easily could top our list.
These clear acrylic shelving units look great, and come in 3-packs, of 2 sizes. Super light in weight and easy to assemble, and includes a removable 4th step in case your furniture items lack space for that very bottom shelf.
Of note here is how WINKINE has worked to address troubles known with models from other makers. For instance, this unit can be screwed together by hand, avoiding potential for damage to the acrylic during screwing.
- Size: 10.8 x 9.7 x 2.3 inches
- Weight: 2.4 lbs.
- Type: Display riser; sub-shelving
- Unique Feature(s): Removable 4th shelf
What We Like
- Thought put into assembly, shelf-removing options by manufacturer
- Very lightweight
- Clear acrylic doesn’t overwhelm view of collectible items
6. Best Large Funko Pop! Shelving ~ Atlantic Oskar 756 Media Storage Cabinet
Back to going big, if you need a lot of shelf space and have no qualms about mounting the unit to the wall, look closely at the Atlantic Oskar 756 Media Storage Cabinet. With a contemporary look of engineered wood, we like the bigger and more sturdy vertical support planks here compared with cheaper versions.
The Oskar 756 also offers versatility, in that collectors can shift shelving combos to provide different looks or to boost capacity. Wall anchors come with it, and the manufacturer added an extended shelf base for more stability.
How big is it? It could hold up to 756 compact discs (hence the model name). But make no mistake, this unit is solid for way more than music collections. Since Funko collectibles come in various sizes, these shelves can be moved around as needed, making this a very attractive shelving option.
- Size: 7.3 x 37.3 x 60.4 inches
- Weight: 47.5 lbs.
- Type: Wall-mounted shelving
- Unique Feature(s): Adjustable shelves, easy-cleaning laminated surface
What We Like
- Solid vertical planks
- Wall anchors included